Call, Chat, Email or On-site support is available.
Quick Tips & FAQs
Below are some issues users frequently experience and some tips on how to remediate them.
The fastest way to receive support is to submit a ticket request to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the issue
- As your MSP, you can expect professional timely responses based on the SLA for your organization.
- When a ticket is opened, the ticket is added to a queue and then assigned to a technician; either in the order the ticket was received or based on the severity of impact.
- On occasion tickets may need to be escalated to a senior technician if the issue is unable to be resolved in a timely manner.
Service Level Agreement is our standard triage procedure. This determines the severity of impact.
Email SPAM is becoming difficult to differentiate from legitimate email these days.
- Always check the email address and DO NOT rely on the display name for confirmation.
- Be wary of any email that asks for personal information, money or includes links & attachments.
- Still not sure? Contact your IT department. It is better to be safe than sorry.
We highly recommend utilizing the outlook app from Microsoft instead of using the default android/apple mail app. Follow this link for easy instruction on how to setup your email on your device.
You may need assistance from one of our engineers, however if you have rights and are able to install on your own you can follow these instructions
As silly as it sounds. Rebooting your computer properly can drastically improve your PC's performance. Doing so flushes the memory, halts memory leaks, clears tasks that may be eating up RAM. This should be done weekly at the minimum. This is sometimes the quickest way to resolve an issue and save yourself some time.
Simply put, No. We do not keep records of individual users passwords. If you need assistance, we can assist you in getting your account unlocked and setup with a new password. Please contact our service department.
If you are locked out of your account and need a password reset or just need the account unlocked, call us to speak with a technician right away.
If you remember your password you may be able to attempt to sign in again after 15 minutes.
Still have questions?
Let's get you some help. Please keep in mind our SLA procedure
To open a service ticket please email with your issue and a ticket will be automatically created
Speak with our service coordinator and schedule an appointment or open a ticket
Our office is conveniently located on the North Shore of Nassau county close to the Queens border as well as a new office in New York City across from Bryant Park